Saturday, November 13, 2010

hello bloggers :)

lah lah lahh
aku sayang sekaliii
DORAEEEEMON

i sing that crazy song for lots of time
haiaa
what's wrong with me?
hha
also dragon ball's song
u know that song ?
'cahaya cinta perlahan menyilaukan
itulah mmpi kehidupan ke2
mmpi iituuuuu..... darimana datangnyaaa????'
i sure u know this song
a famous cartoon's song
hhha

hey bloggers
this morning when i was at school
my fren told me a lot of story of her
but i'm sorry, i can't tell u
bcause i knew it's her privacy
i also told her my 'a little privacy'
n i believe,she wouldn't tell anyone about it

hmmm
i think i don't have any problem
but i dn't know why
why's my feeling tell me something bad will happen
it's make me feel really not comfort
i hope this feeling will disappear as quick as it can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment